Sunday, August 4, 2013

And Now I start again

A couple of years ago, I got the push and backing to actually publish my own recipes, and published my first cooking book in Danish the summer of 2010. This was great fun and also rewarding to get a lot of peoples feedback on my cooking and get inspiration from a lot of different people.
Sins the first publishing I have moved countries and also cities a couple of times, but have sins last year gotten the wish to make the next book, this time a bit more professional and this time in English, as I live in a very international enviroment, and would like to make the next book in a language where most of my network and follow.
As I'm currently in the process of writing my next cooking book I think this forum is great to get feedback on my work and get the recipes tried out on a nuanced audience. Also for you to give me ideas for new recipes.
Looking forward to getting your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment